Boise Estate Sale, Feb 21 & 22 4507 Fifeshire Way, 9am-5pm Friday and Saturday
Interesting décor throughout in this small, but spacious home. Home, garage & patio are all filled with treasures.
You won’t want to miss the Mid-century modern and vintage furniture, along with décor pieces and fun accessories at every turn. Prices are very reasonable to empty the home for selling.
There will be an open house at the home for sale next door from 10am to 4pm, so come early to get the best parking. Please do not block neighbor driveways or mail boxes.
Click “On-Site Sales Photos” on the home page for pictures.
Directions: Take Maple Grove to McMillan. Turn West and just past Five Mile Road, take the first left on Buckboard. Follow straight and turn right on Albany. You will turn left on Fifeshire (tree limbs are blocking sign) so watch for our bright green signs.
- Mid-century modern table, chairs and china cabinet
- Set of china & crystal
- Wall décor with collector plates
- Octagon shaped game table with upholstered chairs, corner display cabinet
- Set of silver plate flatware
- Stainless flatware set
- Narrow china cabinet
- Pair of upholstered arm chairs,
- Side tables
- TV on cabinet
- Lamps…every room in the home has unique table lamps.
- Mid-century harvest table with double drop leaves is located along with desk and desk chair.
- Drop-front desk
- Desk and desk chair
- Mid-century chest of drawers, queen bed and other storage chests.
- Very nice twin bed mattresses
- Quilts & Crochet doilies
- Side Tables
KITCHEN & PATIO:
- Some of the nicest serving & mixing dishes we have every had at one sale
- Unique & great pots, pans & bake ware
- Electric appliances (you name it…it is probably here)
- Puzzles & Games
- Some of the electric appliances
- Christmas (tree decorated & ready to go in storage box) & other holiday decor
- Lawn & garden equipment, including a lawn mower
- A garage full of “you name it”