Boise North End Estate Sale March 22 & 23 Fri & Sat 9-5pm 1606 N. 22nd Street near corner of Hazel Street
Directions: Harrison Boulevard to Hazel and West to 22nd Street; Irene Street to 22nd & South to Hazel.
Welcome to this typical North End Boise three-level home built in 1939 on a large lot. After 80 years it is filled with treasures from top to bottom. Take a walk down memory lane and enjoy the beautiful contents in all parts of the home and garden. Owner has down-sized and you get the opportunity to see all the special items collected through the years.
Please join us. The home is packed and everything is priced!
FURNITURE & DECOR
- Queen Bed, Twin Bed, bedside chest, desk, occasional tables, chests of drawers, bookcases, coffee table, table lamps, floor lamps
- Patio furniture, yard art, statuary, pots & planters, trellis’s, tables, chairs, garden work bench, storage bin
- Russian stacking dolls (wood & glass sets), music boxes, trinket boxes
- Refrigerator, washer & dryer, small appliances
ART, PRINTS & NEEDLEWORK WALL DÉCOR
- Picture frames
- Cookbooks, dictionaries and spiritual books
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
- Women’s hats, shoes, gloves, & purses
DINING & KITCHENWARE
- China, crystal, cut glass, hand-painted porcelain, cloisonné, pewter, silver plate, brass, pottery
- Tea cups & saucers, wine glasses, margarita glasses, water glasses sets, bowls, vases large & small, candle sticks
- Pots & Pans (Calphalon, too), baking pans & glass (Fire King)
- Blankets, sheets, pillow cases, towels, table cloths (including cutwork), napkins, aprons, décor pillows, afghans and more
- Tools for lawn care
- Long handled & small tools
- Ladders, step stools & foot stools
- Storage containers
…and so much more!